15 Latine People Told Us Their Favorite Childhood Meals, And These Look Seriously Delicious

"My mother and her family immigrated here from Panama. I am Afro-Latina, so our culture is mixed with Latin and Caribbean. My grandmother used to make ojalda or Panamanian fried bread for breakfast when I was growing up. It was my favorite, and no one in my family makes it anymore. She passed when I was 10. I’m 31, and I can still taste the memories of breakfast at her house."


View Entire Post ›



Post a Comment

What Not-At-All-Famous Movie Line Do You Quote All The Time?

You know, the kind of quote you'll say and then someone asks if it's "from something." View Entire Post ›

[blogger]

MKRdezign

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget